- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Michele D. Thompson, 48, passed away Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010, at her home near Burfordville.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to time of service Tuesday at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Morris Cobb officiating.
Burial will follow at Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.