- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
11th Annual Veteran's Service
First Pentecostal Church of Cape will host the 11th annual Veteran's Honor Service on Sunday, Nov 7th from 11 am to 12 noon.
The service will include a special music presentation by celebrated trumpeter Larry Herron, a Roll Call of Honor, Color Guard, M.I.A. Tribute, Veteran's Biography displays of over 50 Veteran's connected to FPC, special music by the Bible Discovery Youth Choir and Kaylee Teague, video presentations, honored guests from local military support groups such as the American Legion, Daughters of the American Revolution, Sons of the American Revolution, and more. The service will also include a plaque dedication for Tommy Seabaugh, one of our WWII vets who passed away this year.
There will be a Veteran's receiving line at the end of the service so you can thank the Veteran's for their sacrifice.
To all Veterans we extend a special invitation. Please come so we can honor you, teaching the next generation increased respect for the sacrifice given daily by our Military personnel.
The church is located at 3054 Lexington Ave Cape Girardeau, MO call for more info: 573-335-9291.