- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
11th Annual Veteran's Service
First Pentecostal Church of Cape will host the 11th annual Veteran's Honor Service on Sunday, Nov 7th from 11 am to 12 noon.
The service will include a special music presentation by celebrated trumpeter Larry Herron, a Roll Call of Honor, Color Guard, M.I.A. Tribute, Veteran's Biography displays of over 50 Veteran's connected to FPC, special music by the Bible Discovery Youth Choir and Kaylee Teague, video presentations, honored guests from local military support groups such as the American Legion, Daughters of the American Revolution, Sons of the American Revolution, and more. The service will also include a plaque dedication for Tommy Seabaugh, one of our WWII vets who passed away this year.
There will be a Veteran's receiving line at the end of the service so you can thank the Veteran's for their sacrifice.
To all Veterans we extend a special invitation. Please come so we can honor you, teaching the next generation increased respect for the sacrifice given daily by our Military personnel.
The church is located at 3054 Lexington Ave Cape Girardeau, MO call for more info: 573-335-9291.