- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Campbell - 55 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Frank Campbell of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at their home Oct. 15, 2010. Hosts were their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Campbell and Alfredia Scott were married Oct. 15, 1955, in Marion, Ind.
The Campbells have eight children, Sandra Scott, Arjean Campbell, Frank Campbell Jr., Loraine Campbell, Gloria Campbell, Floreda Saffold, Freddie Campbell and Beverly Campbell, all of Milwaukee, Wis. They have 19 grandchildren and 19 great-grandchildren.