- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Worley - Wolf
Emily Nicole Worley and Jeffrey Robert Wolf exchanged wedding vows June 12, 2010, at Holy Infant Catholic Church in Ballwin, Mo. Monsignor Thomas Dempsey performed the ceremony. Organist was Elizabeth Shafer of Fernandina Beach, Fla., aunt of the bride. Soloist was Alan Bruns of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Jerry and Dottie Worley of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Jeff and Jeanne Wolf of Webster Groves, Mo.
Matron of honor was Jennifer Womack of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amanda Wiles of Moscow, Idaho; Stephanie Wolf of Webster Groves, sister of the groom; Dana Wright of Jackson; and Elecia Worley of Cape Girardeau, niece of the bride.
Matthew Wolf of Webster Groves was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Doug Sicking of Ballwin; Bobby Madden of Webster Groves, cousin of the groom; Michael McIntyre of St. Charles, Mo.; Adam Worley, Benjamin and Cambron Womack, all of Cape Girardeau and nephews of the bride. Ushers were Matt Worley of St. Charles, Greg Worley of St. Louis, and Jeff Worley of Cape Girardeau, brothers of the bride.
The reception was held at the Doubletree St. Louis at Westport.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 11 at View Over Westport.
Mrs. Wolf is a 2002 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. She received a bachelor of science in physical education from the University of Missouri-St. Louis in 2006, and a bachelor of science in nursing from Barnes-Jewish College of Nursing in 2009. She is employed at Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of St. John's Vianney High School. He is a plant operation technician at Consultant Lubricants in St. Charles.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple is residing in Ballwin.