- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Ham - Dunaway
Jessica Leigh Ham and Jeffrey Donald Dunaway were married April 17, 2010, at St. Vincent de Paul Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. David Hulshof performed the ceremony. Pianist was Cheryl Oberhaus and vocalists were Nicole Arnzen and Dennis Browning, all of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Jim and Beth Ham and Mike and Mary Etta Dunaway, all of Cape Girardeau.
Maids of honor were Sarah Spence and Emily McElreath of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Melissa Ham of Swansea, Ill., sister-in-law of the bride; Christie Puckett, Missy Adams, Kerri Bard and Erin Oberhaus, all of Cape Girardeau.
Andy Dunaway of Jackson, brother of the groom, and Ben Carter of Nashville, Tenn., were best men. Groomsmen were David Ham of Swansea, brother of the bride; Mark and Scott Dunaway of Cape Girardeau, brothers of the groom; J.P. Limbaugh of Columbus, Ohio; and Matt Davis of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Justin Welker and O.J. Turner of Jackson, and Luke Oliver of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Sophia Dunaway, daughter of Andy and Nicole Dunaway and niece of the groom.
Guest book and program attendants were Holly Harris and Annalea Craig of Senath, Mo., cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 16 at Port Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Dunaway is a 2002 graduate of Central High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at AT&T in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Central High School. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri-St. Louis. He is employed at Buchheit in Jackson.
After a wedding trip to Myrtle Beach, S.C., the couple is residing in Jackson.