- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Wilbert A. Grossheider, 88, of Jackson, formerly of Perryville, Mo., died Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2010, at Jackson Manor.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday and 8 to 11 a.m. Sunday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville. An American Legion wake will be held at 7 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at Trinity Lutheran Church in Friedheim, with the Revs. Adam Mueller and Roger Steinbrueck officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery, with military honors by American Legion Post 133 and Missouri Delta Team.