The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Melvin J. Steward, 25, 1215 College St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Winston O. Williford, 52, 188 Oneida Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for nuisance property.
* Tricia A. Roberts, 23, 1401 Bessie St., received a summons for a nuisance violation.
* A theft was reported at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Money was reported stolen at 25 Village Lane.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A window was reported damaged at 333 N. Frederick St.
* Property damage was reported at 2564 Lisa Drive.