- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
August Jerry "A.J." Piatt, 25, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Oct. 11, 2010, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Nov. 1, 1984, in Cape Girardeau, to Samuel and Tammy Fornkohl Piatt.
Mr. Piatt was a massage therapist.
Survivors include his mother, Tammy Piatt of Cape Girardeau; his father, Samuel Piatt of Bunker, Mo.; grandmother, Barbara Piatt of Timber, Mo.; two brothers, William Piatt of Cape Girardeau, Samuel Piatt of Salem, Mo.; and his dog, Floyd Piatt.
A memorial visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Mt. Auburn Chapel.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.