- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 10/13/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following information. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Hannah L. Graham, 29, address not given, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation for endangering welfare.
* Bryce N. Conner, 21, 1935 Briarwood Drive, was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County and a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear for driving with a revoked license.
* Virginia S. Gamache, 33, 1212 William St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for passing bad checks and on suspicion of shoplifting from Walmart.
* Lisa M. Steele, 46, 1212 Wiliam St., was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting from Walmart.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of shoplifting.
* Eddie L. Macklin, 21, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for harassment.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for shoplifting.
* Geoffrey A. Holmstorm, 45, 129 S. Park Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Alex E. Turner, 22, 219 S. Middle St., received a summons for keeping a disorderly house.
* An assault was reported.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1 S. Kingshighway.
* A stereo faceplate was reported damaged at 1005 N. Middle St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 515 North St.
* A vehicle's vinyl top was reported damaged at 244 N. Park Ave., where a paintball gun was also reported stolen.
* Trespassing was reported at 28 N. Pindwood Lane.