- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 10/10/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 1500 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 400 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in 1100 block of Hannah Street.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 1500 block of Deerwood Drive.