- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- 'All Nite Skate' filming in Jackson this weekend (6/8/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Robin Carnahan's New TV Ad: "Differences"
Today, Robin Carnahan's Senate campaign released its latest television ad titled "Differences," http://www.robincarnahan.com/differences
where Robin speaks directly to Missourians about her priorities to put middle class families and small businesses first to get the economy back on track and create jobs. Robin lays out her priorities to help small businesses, give tax cuts to the middle class, ban earmarks and hold Washington accountable for how money gets spent. The ad draws sharp differences with Congressman Blunt's 14 year Washington record of wasteful spending, corruption and sticking it to the middle class.
"These are the type of commonsense solutions that helped Robin return over $10 billion to wronged consumers and save small businesses nearly $12 million, and they'll get our economy moving again," said Linden Zakula, Robin Carnahan's campaign spokesman. "While Congressman Blunt has outsourced thousands of Missouri jobs and pushed through $700 billion bailout for Wall Street, Robin has been fighting for our families and small businesses here in Missouri."
Robin's record of sticking up for Missouri consumers and small businesses is a stark contrast to how Congressman Blunt has left Missouri behind and become the very worst of Washington. From protecting Wall Street and orchestrating the $700 billion bailout, to his ties to convicted lobbyist Jack Abramoff, and his billions in reckless spending, Missourians are learning the truth about Blunt's disturbing 14-year Washington record which puts special interests before Missouri families and small businesses.
Small business owners from across the state support Robin because they know she will be a voice for them in the U.S. Senate and make sure they have the help they need to create jobs here in Missouri. And as part of her plan to fix what's wrong with Washington, Robin has called for a ban on all earmarks and has already pledged not to partake in the earmark process in Washington.
Watch the ad here: http://www.robincarnahan.com/differences