- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)90
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
VonAmp's NYC Concert Party & Benefit
VonAmp would like to thank all of their family and friends who came out to the Elk's Lodge for the dinner, auction, and rockin' music Saturday night! The band enjoyed the spirit of all of the teen girls who danced the night away. VonAmp appreciated the following individuals who helped with the event: John Busey, Joseph Scarpaci, Aaron Barrett, Tonya Pfeiffer, Stuart Swope, Melanie Combs, Sunshine & Patrick Gibbons, and the Streiler Family (Brandon, Sam, & Justin).
On October 9th, 2010, VonAmp will perform at Webster Hall in New York City. VonAmp's members include: Taylor Barrett, Tony Busey, Collin Barrett, and Nik Scarpaci.
VonAmp's members would like to thank Mr. Salottolo (founder of the Youth Arts Forum of New York) for his support, as well as the following sponsors: River Eagle Distributing, Bening Motor Company, The Branding Iron, Monster Energy, Roy's Tire & Auto, The Elk's Lodge in Jackson, Schnuck's of Cape Girardeau, Style Stop Lifestyles, Horst Pharmacy, Perryville Machine Shop, and Rhodes 101.
For more sponsors, please visit http://www.vonamp.com