- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Police: Woman beat another woman with a bat over a pair of shoes (8/21/16)2
VonAmp's NYC Concert Party & Benefit
VonAmp would like to thank all of their family and friends who came out to the Elk's Lodge for the dinner, auction, and rockin' music Saturday night! The band enjoyed the spirit of all of the teen girls who danced the night away. VonAmp appreciated the following individuals who helped with the event: John Busey, Joseph Scarpaci, Aaron Barrett, Tonya Pfeiffer, Stuart Swope, Melanie Combs, Sunshine & Patrick Gibbons, and the Streiler Family (Brandon, Sam, & Justin).
On October 9th, 2010, VonAmp will perform at Webster Hall in New York City. VonAmp's members include: Taylor Barrett, Tony Busey, Collin Barrett, and Nik Scarpaci.
VonAmp's members would like to thank Mr. Salottolo (founder of the Youth Arts Forum of New York) for his support, as well as the following sponsors: River Eagle Distributing, Bening Motor Company, The Branding Iron, Monster Energy, Roy's Tire & Auto, The Elk's Lodge in Jackson, Schnuck's of Cape Girardeau, Style Stop Lifestyles, Horst Pharmacy, Perryville Machine Shop, and Rhodes 101.
For more sponsors, please visit http://www.vonamp.com