- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
VonAmp's NYC Concert Party & Benefit
VonAmp would like to thank all of their family and friends who came out to the Elk's Lodge for the dinner, auction, and rockin' music Saturday night! The band enjoyed the spirit of all of the teen girls who danced the night away. VonAmp appreciated the following individuals who helped with the event: John Busey, Joseph Scarpaci, Aaron Barrett, Tonya Pfeiffer, Stuart Swope, Melanie Combs, Sunshine & Patrick Gibbons, and the Streiler Family (Brandon, Sam, & Justin).
On October 9th, 2010, VonAmp will perform at Webster Hall in New York City. VonAmp's members include: Taylor Barrett, Tony Busey, Collin Barrett, and Nik Scarpaci.
VonAmp's members would like to thank Mr. Salottolo (founder of the Youth Arts Forum of New York) for his support, as well as the following sponsors: River Eagle Distributing, Bening Motor Company, The Branding Iron, Monster Energy, Roy's Tire & Auto, The Elk's Lodge in Jackson, Schnuck's of Cape Girardeau, Style Stop Lifestyles, Horst Pharmacy, Perryville Machine Shop, and Rhodes 101.
For more sponsors, please visit http://www.vonamp.com