- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Chantelle Becking strives to make a difference through her family and community (11/10/17)
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- Jackson elementary students try to help others with 'kindness boxes' (11/6/17)1
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Search reveals body in lake near Poplar Bluff; foul play suspected (11/12/17)
VonAmp's NYC Concert Party & Benefit
VonAmp would like to thank all of their family and friends who came out to the Elk's Lodge for the dinner, auction, and rockin' music Saturday night! The band enjoyed the spirit of all of the teen girls who danced the night away. VonAmp appreciated the following individuals who helped with the event: John Busey, Joseph Scarpaci, Aaron Barrett, Tonya Pfeiffer, Stuart Swope, Melanie Combs, Sunshine & Patrick Gibbons, and the Streiler Family (Brandon, Sam, & Justin).
On October 9th, 2010, VonAmp will perform at Webster Hall in New York City. VonAmp's members include: Taylor Barrett, Tony Busey, Collin Barrett, and Nik Scarpaci.
VonAmp's members would like to thank Mr. Salottolo (founder of the Youth Arts Forum of New York) for his support, as well as the following sponsors: River Eagle Distributing, Bening Motor Company, The Branding Iron, Monster Energy, Roy's Tire & Auto, The Elk's Lodge in Jackson, Schnuck's of Cape Girardeau, Style Stop Lifestyles, Horst Pharmacy, Perryville Machine Shop, and Rhodes 101.
For more sponsors, please visit http://www.vonamp.com