- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)6
VonAmp's NYC Concert Party & Benefit
VonAmp would like to thank all of their family and friends who came out to the Elk's Lodge for the dinner, auction, and rockin' music Saturday night! The band enjoyed the spirit of all of the teen girls who danced the night away. VonAmp appreciated the following individuals who helped with the event: John Busey, Joseph Scarpaci, Aaron Barrett, Tonya Pfeiffer, Stuart Swope, Melanie Combs, Sunshine & Patrick Gibbons, and the Streiler Family (Brandon, Sam, & Justin).
On October 9th, 2010, VonAmp will perform at Webster Hall in New York City. VonAmp's members include: Taylor Barrett, Tony Busey, Collin Barrett, and Nik Scarpaci.
VonAmp's members would like to thank Mr. Salottolo (founder of the Youth Arts Forum of New York) for his support, as well as the following sponsors: River Eagle Distributing, Bening Motor Company, The Branding Iron, Monster Energy, Roy's Tire & Auto, The Elk's Lodge in Jackson, Schnuck's of Cape Girardeau, Style Stop Lifestyles, Horst Pharmacy, Perryville Machine Shop, and Rhodes 101.
For more sponsors, please visit http://www.vonamp.com