- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Adrian LeCline Bird and Takara Brianna Woods of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:37 a.m. Monday, Sept. 13, 2010. Name, Patience Jazamai. Weight, 3 pounds, 15 ounces. First child.
Son to Brandon Kyle and Julia Marie Streiler of Webster Groves, Mo., 1:03 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2010. Name, William Stephen "Will." Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Streiler is the former Julia Cole, daughter of Mike and Anne Cole Sr. of High Ridge, Mo., and Suzanne Cole of Shelbyville, Mo. She is a creative design director with Ladue News. Streiler is the son of Gary and Joyce Streiler of Jackson. He is a real estate specialist with Enterprise Holdings.
Son to Brennan Simmons and Amanda Danielle Gibson of Cairo, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:41 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 26, 2010. Name, Owen Simmons. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Gibson is the former Amanda Danielle Phillips, daughter of Richard and Teresa Phillips of Tamms, Ill. She is a cosmetologist at Hair Express in Charleston, Mo. Gibson is the son of Joel and Karen King of Cairo. He is an investigator with Southeast Correctional Center in Charleston.
Son to Robert Lee Parker and Jennifer Nichole Tanner of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:52 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2010. Name, Joshua David. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Tanner is the daughter of Pete Tanner and Lorie Tanner of Delta. Parker is the son of Joyce Parker of Cape Girardeau and David Parker of Terre Haute, Ind.