- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
DONGOLA, Ill. -- James Forrest Jones, 87, of Dongola died Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010 at his home.
Visitation will be after 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Mount Moriah Lutheran Church in Anna, Ill. Masonic rites will be at 10:30 a.m. at the church by Anna Masonic Lodge No. 520 AF & AM.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the church, with the Rev. Dr. Jim Clark officiating. Burial will be in the Friendship Cemetery in Dongola with military honors at the grave by Carroll P. Foster Post No. 3455 of the VFW in Anna and Illinois National Guard Honor Team in Marion.