- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Floyd Charles Blue Sr., 79, of Chaffee, died Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010, at the family home.
He was born in Randles on June 2, 1931, to the late Floyd D. and Bullah Beatrice Spain Blue. He married Glenda Crowden on April 6, 1957.
Floyd retired as a shoe cutter from the Florshiem Shoe Co. in Chaffee. He was a member of the Free Trinity Pentecostal Church in Randles.
Survivors include his wife, Glenda; two sons, Floyd Charles (Pam) Blue Jr. of Odin, Ill. and Roger Blue of Chaffee; two daughters, Kathy (Don) Leggett and Kim (Pete) Kluesner, both of Chaffee; a brother, Jim Blue of Randles; a sister, Opal Vessells of Randles; nine grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and four sisters.
Visitation will be held after 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the chapel with the Rev. Don Leggett officiating and the Rev. Sonny Keesee co-officiating.
Burial will follow at Union Park Cemetery in Chaffee.
Amick-Burnett in Chaffee is in charge of the service.