- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/4/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 12:16 a.m., a medical assist on South Hanover Street.
* At 1:11 a.m., a medical assist on North West End Boulevard.
* At 1:16 a.m., emergency medical service on Clark Avenue.
* At 2:07 a.m., a medical assist on Bellevue Street.
* At 4:41 a.m., public service assistance on Whitelaw Avenue.
* At 7:02 a.m., a medical assist on West Lorimier Street.
* At 11:03 a.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 11:09 a.m., a medical assist on Veterans Memorial Drive.
* At 2:30 p.m., a medical assist on South Spanish Street.
* At 5:43 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 7:43 p.m., hazardous conditions on Colonial Drive.
* At 9 p.m., extrication on Campster Drive.
* At 10:32 p.m., vegetation fire on Wayne Street.
* At 11:24 p.m., a citizen assist on Linden Street.