- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police/fire report 10/3/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jessica A. Parmer, 26, 635 Blanche St., was issued a summons for failure to register and failure to maintain insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 2100 block of Bainbridge Road.
* Property damage was reported in the area of City Park.
* An assist was requested in the 1100 block of Greensferry Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
* Emergency medical service on Greensferry Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Emergency medical service on K Land Drive.
* A resident assist on Brown Street.