- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Eula J. Smith, 96, of Perryville died Thursday, Sept. 30, 2010, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday and 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Tuesday at Miller Family Funeral Home. The wake will be at 7 p.m. Monday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.