- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
- Cape police warn of 'Grandparent Scam' (12/4/16)
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/3/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 11:21 a.m., unauthorized burning on North Ellis Street.
* At 1:54 p.m., a medical assist on Normal Avenue.
* At 3:20 p.m., medical assist on North Middle Street.
* At 8:16 p.m., smoke or odor investigation on Towers Circle.
* At 9:37 p.m., medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 11:13 p.m., detector activation on North Henderson Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 1:23 a.m., medical assist on Fairlane Drive.
* At 4:11 a.m., alarm system activation on North Pacific Street.
* At 5:37 a.m., medical assist on Lexington Avenue.
* At 10:25 a.m., medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 2:38 p.m., detector activation on Woodland
* At 2:57 p.m., medical assist on Broadway.
* At 3:25 p.m., good intent call on Bloomfield Street.
* At 5:44 p.m., medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 7:04 p.m., emergency medical service on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 8:42 p.m., fire on Minnesota Street.
* At 8:48 p.m., alarm system activation on Dearmont Court.
* At 9:09 p.m., emergency medical service on Siemers Drive.
* At 10:38 p.m., emergency medical service on Clark Avenue.