- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/3/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 11:21 a.m., unauthorized burning on North Ellis Street.
* At 1:54 p.m., a medical assist on Normal Avenue.
* At 3:20 p.m., medical assist on North Middle Street.
* At 8:16 p.m., smoke or odor investigation on Towers Circle.
* At 9:37 p.m., medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 11:13 p.m., detector activation on North Henderson Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 1:23 a.m., medical assist on Fairlane Drive.
* At 4:11 a.m., alarm system activation on North Pacific Street.
* At 5:37 a.m., medical assist on Lexington Avenue.
* At 10:25 a.m., medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 2:38 p.m., detector activation on Woodland
* At 2:57 p.m., medical assist on Broadway.
* At 3:25 p.m., good intent call on Bloomfield Street.
* At 5:44 p.m., medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 7:04 p.m., emergency medical service on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 8:42 p.m., fire on Minnesota Street.
* At 8:48 p.m., alarm system activation on Dearmont Court.
* At 9:09 p.m., emergency medical service on Siemers Drive.
* At 10:38 p.m., emergency medical service on Clark Avenue.