- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/3/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 11:21 a.m., unauthorized burning on North Ellis Street.
* At 1:54 p.m., a medical assist on Normal Avenue.
* At 3:20 p.m., medical assist on North Middle Street.
* At 8:16 p.m., smoke or odor investigation on Towers Circle.
* At 9:37 p.m., medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 11:13 p.m., detector activation on North Henderson Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 1:23 a.m., medical assist on Fairlane Drive.
* At 4:11 a.m., alarm system activation on North Pacific Street.
* At 5:37 a.m., medical assist on Lexington Avenue.
* At 10:25 a.m., medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 2:38 p.m., detector activation on Woodland
* At 2:57 p.m., medical assist on Broadway.
* At 3:25 p.m., good intent call on Bloomfield Street.
* At 5:44 p.m., medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 7:04 p.m., emergency medical service on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 8:42 p.m., fire on Minnesota Street.
* At 8:48 p.m., alarm system activation on Dearmont Court.
* At 9:09 p.m., emergency medical service on Siemers Drive.
* At 10:38 p.m., emergency medical service on Clark Avenue.