- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 10/3/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kyle W. Brown, 23, 2566 Country Road 231, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Phillip A. Dante, 32, 5359 Route W, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Amanda F. Strohmeyer, 27, 2505 Ranchito Drive, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* Eric D. Tunnell, 23, address not given, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for receiving stolen property.
* Quincy R. Lucious, 51, 1012 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Zachary V. Snider, 26, 613 Sycamore St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrant for larceny.
* Durk L. Graham, 20, of Mount Vernon, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and theft at 3439 William St.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Blimpie, 3036 William St., reported money taken.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Purses were reported stolen and vehicle windows were reported broken at 1861 Lexington Ave.
* Theft was reported at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2441 Myra Drive.
* Kmart, 11 South Kingshighway, reported money stolen
* A license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle at 210 South Silver Springs Road.
* A purse was reported stolen and property damaged at Cape County Park South.
* A debit card was reported stolen at 412 North St. Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported at the same address.
* A television was reported stolen at 308 West Lorimier.
* Rhodes 101,1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Claire's, 3049 William St., reported a necklace stolen. Two girls were arrested in connection with the incident.
* Two BlackBerry cell phones were reported stolen at 3363 Gordonville Road.
* Two license plates were reported stolen from a vehicle at 3049 William St.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported electronics stolen.
* A 27-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Trespassing and disturbing the peace were reported at Ellis and Walnut streets.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A 38-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Obstructing governmental process was reported at 237 N. Ellis St.
* Interference with custody was reported in the 2800 block of Themis Street.
* An 18-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 28-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department reported the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tamara S. Kirkpatrick, 47, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, disturbing the peace and trespassing.
* Katie L. Hendrickson, 19, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Justin L. Murphy, 27, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* Jennifer M. Walker, 25, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana and drug paraphernalia, displaying plates of another person, failure to drive on the right half of the roadway and failure to maintain financial responsibility.
* Christopher M. McLeod, 32, of Burfordville was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Marion B. Wilson, 24, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Miner, Mo., warrant for driving while suspended and defective equipment, a Scott County warrant for unlawful use of drug paraphernalia, and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation for driving while intoxicated.