- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Vandeven Earns Endorsement from Boston Tea Party
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct. 1, 2010
Rick Vandeven -- Libertarian Party Candidate for US House 8th District Missouri, Wins Endorsement from the Boston Tea Party
CHAFFEE, MO -- The campaign to elect Rick Vandeven, the Libertarian Party candidate for MO 8th Representative, is pleased to announce an endorsement by the Boston Tea Party National Convention.
The BTP has endorsed only 88 candidates for public office nationwide. The candidates had to agree to the rigorous BTP platform in order to be endorsed.
"It is an honor to be endorsed by the BTP, and to have my name included alongside some of the most passionate freedom fighters in the country. I am very proud", Vandeven commented after receiving the endorsement.
In October 2008, the Boston Tea Party National Convention adopted the four point program of the Campaign for Liberty. The program called for an end to overseas occupation, a restoration of privacy and other liberties, no increase in the national debt, and a thorough review of the Federal Reserve. During the 2010 convention the Party adopted a new program to End the Wars of Aggression, End the Fed, End the War on Drugs, End the Abuses of Liberty, and End the Immigration Fiasco.
The BTP was founded in 2006 with a one sentence platform, "The BTP supports reducing the size, scope and power of government at all levels and on all issues, and opposes increasing the size, scope and power of government at any level, for any purpose."
Find out more about Rick Vandeven at http://www.WarRefund.com/
On Facebook - "Vandeven For Congress -- MO 8th" at Facebook