- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)13
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Vandeven Earns Endorsement from Boston Tea Party
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct. 1, 2010
Rick Vandeven -- Libertarian Party Candidate for US House 8th District Missouri, Wins Endorsement from the Boston Tea Party
CHAFFEE, MO -- The campaign to elect Rick Vandeven, the Libertarian Party candidate for MO 8th Representative, is pleased to announce an endorsement by the Boston Tea Party National Convention.
The BTP has endorsed only 88 candidates for public office nationwide. The candidates had to agree to the rigorous BTP platform in order to be endorsed.
"It is an honor to be endorsed by the BTP, and to have my name included alongside some of the most passionate freedom fighters in the country. I am very proud", Vandeven commented after receiving the endorsement.
In October 2008, the Boston Tea Party National Convention adopted the four point program of the Campaign for Liberty. The program called for an end to overseas occupation, a restoration of privacy and other liberties, no increase in the national debt, and a thorough review of the Federal Reserve. During the 2010 convention the Party adopted a new program to End the Wars of Aggression, End the Fed, End the War on Drugs, End the Abuses of Liberty, and End the Immigration Fiasco.
The BTP was founded in 2006 with a one sentence platform, "The BTP supports reducing the size, scope and power of government at all levels and on all issues, and opposes increasing the size, scope and power of government at any level, for any purpose."
Find out more about Rick Vandeven at http://www.WarRefund.com/
On Facebook - "Vandeven For Congress -- MO 8th" at Facebook