- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Eisman - Weissmueller
Amy Michelle Eisman and Ryan Joseph Weissmueller exchanged vows July 3, 2010, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. David Johnson performed the ceremony. Music was by Timothy Eisman of New Berlin, Wis.
The bride is the daughter of Carl and Lynne Eisman of New Berlin. The groom is the son of Bill and Doris Weissmueller of Gordonville.
Maid of honor was Lisa Eisman of Milwaukee, Wis., and matron of honor was Wendy Morgan of Evansville, Ind., sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Traci Weissmueller of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom, and Jenn Spieler of Friedheim.
Jacob Schubert of Pocahontas was best man. Groomsmen were Andy Spieler of Friedheim; Tim Eisman of New Berlin, brother of the bride; and Adam Morgan of Evansville, brother-in-law of the bride. Ushers were Josh Eisman of Jeffersonville, Ind., and Ben Eisman, cousins of the bride; Andy Cannon of Chaffee, Mo., and Seth Robert of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Ben Eisman and Seth Robert.
Flower girl was Ashlyn Schumer, daughter of Jeremy and Tabatha Schumer of Perryville, Mo., and goddaughter of the groom.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle in Jackson.
Mrs. Weissmueller is a graduate of Martin Luther High School in Greendale, Wis., Concordia University Chicago in River Forest, Ill., and is pursuing a master's degree at Southeast Missouri State University. She is a preschool teacher at St. Paul Lutheran School in Jackson.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School and Southeast University, and is pursuing a master's degree at Southeast. He is assistant controller at Cape Electrical Supply in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Gulf Shores, Ala., the couple is residing in Shawneetown.