- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sachse - Burks
Jessica Ann Sachse and Sidney Thomas Burks were united in marriage Aug. 14, 2010, at the Water's Edge in Gordonville. Dan Brown performed the ceremony. Music was presented by Zachary Garrison of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Travis Niswonger of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Mike and Susan Sachse of Fruitland. The groom is the son of Mark and Connie Siebert and Robert and Pam Burks, all of Chaffee, Mo.
Matron of honor was Abbey Stockton of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Krissie Hetherington of Jackson and Caitlin Dillingham of Cape Girardeau.
Bret Whitaker of Blacksburg, Va., was best man. Groomsmen were Wade Sanders of Chaffee and Chad Newell of Cape Girardeau.
The reception was also held at the Water's Edge.
The rehearsal dinner was Aug. 13 at the Water's Edge.
Mr. and Mrs. Burks received degrees in radiologic sciences from Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences. He is employed in radiology at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo. She is employed in radiology at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
The couple is residing in Chaffee.