Cape Girardeau police report 10/1/10
Friday, October 1, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeremy Daryl Case, 25, 2863 Whitener St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear on a traffic offense.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of cocaine with the intent to distribute.
* Yvonne M. Wilson, 38, Ironton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation.
* Sexual assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* Necklaces were reported stolen at 1814 E. Weissinger Lane.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 1721 Cape Meadows Drive.
* Robbery was reported.
* A chain saw was reported stolen at 222 N. Lorimier St.
* Mobile One, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported food stolen.
* Show-Me's, 1751 Independence St., reported beer stolen.
* Huddle House, 511 N. Kingshighway, reported food stolen.
* Division of Family Services, 220 N. Fountain St., reported a door handle damaged.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 27-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Trespassing and stealing were reported.