- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 10/1/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeremy Daryl Case, 25, 2863 Whitener St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear on a traffic offense.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of cocaine with the intent to distribute.
* Yvonne M. Wilson, 38, Ironton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation.
* Sexual assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* Necklaces were reported stolen at 1814 E. Weissinger Lane.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 1721 Cape Meadows Drive.
* Robbery was reported.
* A chain saw was reported stolen at 222 N. Lorimier St.
* Mobile One, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported food stolen.
* Show-Me's, 1751 Independence St., reported beer stolen.
* Huddle House, 511 N. Kingshighway, reported food stolen.
* Division of Family Services, 220 N. Fountain St., reported a door handle damaged.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 27-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Trespassing and stealing were reported.