- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police/fire report 9/30/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lohoma Williams, 41, 3022 Mimosa Drive, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court, failure to stop at a stop sign and driving without a license.
* Chance Umfleet, 30, 623 Sycamore, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a warrant for trail parking within 18 inches of a curb.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Old Cape Road.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on Dallas Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on Broadridge Drive.
* Emergency medical service on West Independence Street.
* Emergency medical service on Old Cape Road.