- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
Rite Group's Engineers achieve SAVIN Certification
The Rite Group's four systems engineers, Riley Webb, Shane Kistner, Pat McAtee and Owen Sandler completed training for, and were awarded Systems Engineer Certification by SAVIN Corporation.
Each is trained, equipped, and qualified to install and service the full range of SAVIN office equipment including SAVIN's narrow-format and wide-format copiers and printers.
The Rite Group is the factory-authorized SAVIN Service Center serving Southeast Missouri.