- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)6
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
Rite Group's Engineers achieve SAVIN Certification
The Rite Group's four systems engineers, Riley Webb, Shane Kistner, Pat McAtee and Owen Sandler completed training for, and were awarded Systems Engineer Certification by SAVIN Corporation.
Each is trained, equipped, and qualified to install and service the full range of SAVIN office equipment including SAVIN's narrow-format and wide-format copiers and printers.
The Rite Group is the factory-authorized SAVIN Service Center serving Southeast Missouri.