- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
Rite Group's Engineers achieve SAVIN Certification
The Rite Group's four systems engineers, Riley Webb, Shane Kistner, Pat McAtee and Owen Sandler completed training for, and were awarded Systems Engineer Certification by SAVIN Corporation.
Each is trained, equipped, and qualified to install and service the full range of SAVIN office equipment including SAVIN's narrow-format and wide-format copiers and printers.
The Rite Group is the factory-authorized SAVIN Service Center serving Southeast Missouri.