- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Frank Nickell a local treasure
Frank Nickell is one of the treasures of our community. He spends his time patiently recording minute details that make our lives so unique. He has been on almost every important committee to improve our lives in Southeast Missouri. He is a tireless, insightful and amazing man.
Thanks, Frank Nickell, for bringing to our attention the rich context of our lives in this area.
MARYANN ROBERTSON, Jackson