- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Frank Nickell a local treasure
Frank Nickell is one of the treasures of our community. He spends his time patiently recording minute details that make our lives so unique. He has been on almost every important committee to improve our lives in Southeast Missouri. He is a tireless, insightful and amazing man.
Thanks, Frank Nickell, for bringing to our attention the rich context of our lives in this area.
MARYANN ROBERTSON, Jackson