- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)3
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)6
Frank Nickell a local treasure
Frank Nickell is one of the treasures of our community. He spends his time patiently recording minute details that make our lives so unique. He has been on almost every important committee to improve our lives in Southeast Missouri. He is a tireless, insightful and amazing man.
Thanks, Frank Nickell, for bringing to our attention the rich context of our lives in this area.
MARYANN ROBERTSON, Jackson