- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Scott City council passes measures to block treatment plant project (10/10/17)1
Frank Nickell a local treasure
Frank Nickell is one of the treasures of our community. He spends his time patiently recording minute details that make our lives so unique. He has been on almost every important committee to improve our lives in Southeast Missouri. He is a tireless, insightful and amazing man.
Thanks, Frank Nickell, for bringing to our attention the rich context of our lives in this area.
MARYANN ROBERTSON, Jackson