- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Pfefferkorn - Nipper
Jamie Rosanne Pfefferkorn and Christopher Edward Nipper exchanged wedding vows Sept. 7, 2010, on the beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
The bride is the daughter of John and Brenda Pfefferkorn of Jackson. The groom is the son of Darlene Nipper of Cardwell, Mo., and the late Jimmy Nipper.
Maid of honor was Samantha Park.
Chad Mercado was best man.
The bride is assistant rehab service manager and occupational therapist at Life Care Center of Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a specialist in the National Guard, attached to the 1221st Transportation Unit in Dexter, Mo. He is a student at Southeast Missouri State University.
After a wedding trip to El Dorado Casita Royale in Mexico, the couple is residing in Jackson.