- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)5
Pfefferkorn - Nipper
Jamie Rosanne Pfefferkorn and Christopher Edward Nipper exchanged wedding vows Sept. 7, 2010, on the beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
The bride is the daughter of John and Brenda Pfefferkorn of Jackson. The groom is the son of Darlene Nipper of Cardwell, Mo., and the late Jimmy Nipper.
Maid of honor was Samantha Park.
Chad Mercado was best man.
The bride is assistant rehab service manager and occupational therapist at Life Care Center of Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a specialist in the National Guard, attached to the 1221st Transportation Unit in Dexter, Mo. He is a student at Southeast Missouri State University.
After a wedding trip to El Dorado Casita Royale in Mexico, the couple is residing in Jackson.