- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Mattingly - Digregorio
Carrie Frances Mattingly and Paul Anthony DiGregorio exchanged wedding vows June 6, 2010, on the beach at Kiawah Island, S.C. Gene McKnight performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Doris Mattingly and Arthur and Nancy Mattingly, all of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of John and Gabby DiGregorio of St. Louis.
The couple hosted a party at the groom's family winery in Hillsboro, Mo.
Mrs. DiGregorio is a graduate of Central High School and of William Woods University in Fulton, Mo. She is employed at the headquarters of Edward Jones in St. Louis.
The groom is a graduate of St. John Vianney High School in Kirkwood, Mo., and St. Louis University. He is a police officer with Richmond Heights Police Department.
After a stay on Kiawah Island, the couple is residing in St. Louis.