- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Paul Edward Daniels, 65, of Scott City died Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2010, at Southern Hills Hospital in Nashville, Tenn.
He was born Sept. 5, 1945, in Cape Girardeau, to Joe Daniels and Lucille Porchie Daniels Warner.
Daniels was a truck driver with Hall Worldwide in Charleston, Mo.
He is survived by two daughters, Connie Voss of Cape Girardeau, Paula Daniels of Owensville, Mo.; a special friend, Evelyn Buffington of Scott City; and three grandchildren.
His parents and a brother preceded him in death.
Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. until time of service Thursday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Rennie Phillips officiating. Burial will be in New Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.