- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)14
- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Paul Edward Daniels, 65, of Scott City died Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2010, at Southern Hills Hospital in Nashville, Tenn.
He was born Sept. 5, 1945, in Cape Girardeau, to Joe Daniels and Lucille Porchie Daniels Warner.
Daniels was a truck driver with Hall Worldwide in Charleston, Mo.
He is survived by two daughters, Connie Voss of Cape Girardeau, Paula Daniels of Owensville, Mo.; a special friend, Evelyn Buffington of Scott City; and three grandchildren.
His parents and a brother preceded him in death.
Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. until time of service Thursday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Rennie Phillips officiating. Burial will be in New Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.