- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Pat A. Bierschwal, 78, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2010, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born April 26, 1932, in Ste. Genevieve, Mo., to Wilbert and Lena G. Meyer Wilson. She and Gene B. Bierschwal were married Dec. 19, 1951, at Marble Hill, Mo.
Mrs. Bierschwal enjoyed her family and traveling. She had been around the world twice and visited all 50 states.
Survivors include her husband, Gene B. Bierschwal of Cape Girardeau; a son, Joseph James Bierschwal of Cincinnati; four grandchildren, Tyler James Bierschwal, Matthew Jacob Bierschwal, Alexandra Bierschwal, Nick Bierschwal; a brother, Donald W. Wilson of Festus, Mo.; four sisters, Olive Mae Scherer of Cape Girardeau, Dorma Lee Okenfuss of Ste. Genevieve, Mary Alice Childers of Mehlville, Mo., and Rosalee Keller of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
There is no visitation or funeral.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.