- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire report 9/22/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 1:25 a.m., a medical assist on Broadway.
* At 2:13 a.m., a medical assist on Longview Drive.
* At 2:15 a.m., a medical assist on Good Hope Street.
* At 2:23 a.m., extrication on North Hanover Street.
* At 2:37 a.m., a medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 3:53 a.m., arcing on Good Hope Street.
* At 8:01 a.m., alarm activation on North Sprigg Street.
* At 9:22 a.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 3:25 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 3:32 p.m., aircraft standby on Rush Limbaugh Drive.
* At 3:44 p.m., a citizen assist on Cuesta Drive.
* At 6:42 p.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 7:27 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 11:15 p.m., service call on Interstate 55.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 3 a.m., a building fire on West Plaza Way.
* At 7:58 a.m., a fire call on William Street.
* At 10:03 a.m., a medical assist on Woodland Drive.
* At 4:45 p.m., a fire call on Aquamsi Street.
* At 4:47 p.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.