- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Police report 9/22/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Edna J. Gates, 38, 1514 Scott St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for trespassing.
* Clarice R. Shannon, 33, 630 N. Spanish St., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for a parking violations and failure to appear for a seat-belt violation.
* Elton L. Kassel, 24, Madisonville, Ky., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Credit cards were reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Clothing was reported stolen at 123 Clark Ave.
* An in-dash radio was reported stolen at 2522 Ranchito Drive.