- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Speak Out 9/22/10
SOMEONE commented that when George Bush was president, gas was $2 a gallon. Under President Obama it's jumped up to $4 and is now well more than $2 a gallon. And you consider that a sign that Obama is doing a good job?
The instability in price is a negative. Of course, since he's put so many people out of work, there are quite a few people who wouldn't even be able to afford $2 a gallon if gas got that low again. You may delude yourself into thinking our country is in better shape under Obama, but most thinking people know otherwise.
Thanks for muffins
Thank you to the young girls who were giving away muffins at the Jackson Walmart for no reason and for no money. My children loved them.