- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Speak Out 9/22/10
SOMEONE commented that when George Bush was president, gas was $2 a gallon. Under President Obama it's jumped up to $4 and is now well more than $2 a gallon. And you consider that a sign that Obama is doing a good job?
The instability in price is a negative. Of course, since he's put so many people out of work, there are quite a few people who wouldn't even be able to afford $2 a gallon if gas got that low again. You may delude yourself into thinking our country is in better shape under Obama, but most thinking people know otherwise.
Thanks for muffins
Thank you to the young girls who were giving away muffins at the Jackson Walmart for no reason and for no money. My children loved them.