- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Mona Maxine "Tiny" Albrecht, 76, of Greenbrier, Ark., died Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2010, at Conway Regional Hospital in Conway, Ark.
She was born Oct. 20, 1933, in Chaffee, daughter to the late Maureen Carnel Summers. She married Robert A. Albrecht and he survives of Zenda, Wis.
Survivors include three daughters, Anna Marie Rozell of Pell Lake, Wis., Kathy Lynn Winger of Lake Geneva, Wis., Bobbie Kierna of Greenbrier; a brother, Glen Harvey Summers of Perryville, Mo.; a sister, Vivian Collene Duckett of Oak Ridge; a stepbrother, Paul Laymon of Cape Girardeau; a stepsister, Camille Pylypzuk of Palatine, Ill.; six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two nephews; and three nieces.
A graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Union Park Cemetery in Chaffee, with the Rev. Jon Sedgwick officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.