- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Three injured in Saturday car accident
Two men and a woman suffered moderate injuries Saturday when their Ford Expedition rolled on South Kingshighway after being struck by another sport utility vehicle.
Cape Girardeau first responders and two ambulance crews responded to the scene at Southern Expressway and South Kingshighway around 4:25 p.m.
A Cape Girardeau police officer on the scene said it appeared the driver of a Chevrolet Blazer was traveling north on Kingshighway when he struck the Expedition traveling west on Southern Expressway.
Two of the injured were extricated by emergency personnel and all three victims were transported to an area hospital.