- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Stone - Hooe
Jennifer Lynn Stone and James Edward Hooe were married May 22, 2010, at Deerfield Lodge in Cape Girardeau. Matt Butrum performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are David and Betty Stone of Scott City, and Dennis and Sherry Hooe of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Ashley Pletka of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Courtney Haugh of Cape Girardeau, and Kaitlyn Lee of Cutler, Ill., niece of the bride.
Trent Wilson of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Rodney Poe of Cape Girardeau and Matt Brady of Jackson. Usher was Chad Ramsey of Jackson.
Flower girls were Aubree Jones-Williams and Alee McClain-Williams, nieces of the groom. Ringbearer was Michael Hooe, son of the groom.
The reception was held at the lodge.
Mrs. Hooe is a 2006 graduate of Scott City High School. She is employed by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Missouri.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom. He is employed by Landis+Gyr.
After a wedding trip to Chattanooga, Tenn., the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.