- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Meet and greet fish fry with Republican candidate
Republican candidate for Cape Girardeau County Recorder of Deeds Scott R. Clark will host a public meet-and-greet fish fry on Sunday, Sept. 26, from 4 to 6 p.m. at Cape Girardeau County Park North, Shelter No. 8.
Cape County residents are invited to attend this free event to meet Clark, other Republican candidates and current Republican officeholders, including Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson; enjoy great food, and learn more about the Recorder of Deeds office.
Clark holds a master's degree in public administration, and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. He is treasurer for the 27th Republican Senatorial District, past treasurer of Cape Girardeau County's Republican Central Committee, and a member of the local and state board of directors for Missouri Pachyderms.