- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Meet and greet fish fry with Republican candidate
Republican candidate for Cape Girardeau County Recorder of Deeds Scott R. Clark will host a public meet-and-greet fish fry on Sunday, Sept. 26, from 4 to 6 p.m. at Cape Girardeau County Park North, Shelter No. 8.
Cape County residents are invited to attend this free event to meet Clark, other Republican candidates and current Republican officeholders, including Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson; enjoy great food, and learn more about the Recorder of Deeds office.
Clark holds a master's degree in public administration, and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. He is treasurer for the 27th Republican Senatorial District, past treasurer of Cape Girardeau County's Republican Central Committee, and a member of the local and state board of directors for Missouri Pachyderms.