- Two men face charges in Cape prostitution sting (5/28/17)
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)4
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Rabies confirmed in Cape County after person bitten by bat (5/26/17)
- Man with prior sex convictions charged with abuse of a child 10 years ago (5/25/17)2
- New features at Cape Splash geared for kids; revenue has exceeded costs by more than $200K (5/24/17)1
Meet and greet fish fry with Republican candidate
Republican candidate for Cape Girardeau County Recorder of Deeds Scott R. Clark will host a public meet-and-greet fish fry on Sunday, Sept. 26, from 4 to 6 p.m. at Cape Girardeau County Park North, Shelter No. 8.
Cape County residents are invited to attend this free event to meet Clark, other Republican candidates and current Republican officeholders, including Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson; enjoy great food, and learn more about the Recorder of Deeds office.
Clark holds a master's degree in public administration, and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. He is treasurer for the 27th Republican Senatorial District, past treasurer of Cape Girardeau County's Republican Central Committee, and a member of the local and state board of directors for Missouri Pachyderms.