- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Meet and greet fish fry with Republican candidate
Republican candidate for Cape Girardeau County Recorder of Deeds Scott R. Clark will host a public meet-and-greet fish fry on Sunday, Sept. 26, from 4 to 6 p.m. at Cape Girardeau County Park North, Shelter No. 8.
Cape County residents are invited to attend this free event to meet Clark, other Republican candidates and current Republican officeholders, including Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson; enjoy great food, and learn more about the Recorder of Deeds office.
Clark holds a master's degree in public administration, and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. He is treasurer for the 27th Republican Senatorial District, past treasurer of Cape Girardeau County's Republican Central Committee, and a member of the local and state board of directors for Missouri Pachyderms.