- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Former alt-rock frontwoman tells how she found Christianity (8/29/16)2
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Newsmakers 2016: Liz Glastetter (8/15/16)
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
- Scott City School District introduces new preschool program (8/26/16)1
Meet and greet fish fry with Republican candidate
Republican candidate for Cape Girardeau County Recorder of Deeds Scott R. Clark will host a public meet-and-greet fish fry on Sunday, Sept. 26, from 4 to 6 p.m. at Cape Girardeau County Park North, Shelter No. 8.
Cape County residents are invited to attend this free event to meet Clark, other Republican candidates and current Republican officeholders, including Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson; enjoy great food, and learn more about the Recorder of Deeds office.
Clark holds a master's degree in public administration, and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. He is treasurer for the 27th Republican Senatorial District, past treasurer of Cape Girardeau County's Republican Central Committee, and a member of the local and state board of directors for Missouri Pachyderms.