- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cobden, Ill. -- Mrs. Carolyn Clutts Flamm, 79, of Cobden died at 3:50 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2010, at her home in Cobden. She was born Jan. 30, 1931, in Cobden, the daughter of Hobart W. and Mary Rendleman Clutts.
She married Albert C. Flamm on May 1, 1954, in Cobden. He preceded her in death April 17, 2006.
Carolyn is survived by five daughters, Julie (Rick) Harrington of Hazelwood, Mo., Linda (Gary) Wiggs and Debra (John Patrick) Russell, both of Cobden, Christy (John) Zinobile of Bowling Green, Ky., and Valerie (Barry) Neville of Owensboro, Ky.; three sons, Ron (Tracie) Flamm, Rusty (Toni) Flamm, Rick (Cindy) Flamm, all of Cobden; 29 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; a brother, H.R. Clutts of Cobden; other relatives; and many friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Albert; and two brothers, Charles Lee and Herbert Clutts.
Carolyn was a member of the St. Joseph Catholic Church for many years. She was very active in many civic and charitable organizations in and around Cobden. She was a loving mother and grandmother and will be dearly missed.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Cobden. A rosary service will be at 8 p.m.
Funeral services for Mrs. Carolyn Clutts Flamm will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Cobden, with the Revs. Uriel Salamanca and Federico Higuera officiating.
Interment will be in St. Joseph's Cemetery in Cobden.
Memorial contributions may be made to TIP Hospice. Envelopes will be available at funeral home.
To view this obituary or leave an online condolence for the family, visit www.rendlemanhilemanfh.com.