- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
James Lynn Wolfenkoehler, 61, of Jackson died Thursday, Sept. 2, 2010, at his home.
He was born Sept. 25, 1948, in Cape Girardeau, to Dale Kenneth and Carrie Edna Lange Wolfenkoehler.
Jimmy was baptized and confirmed at Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson.
Jimmy graduated from Jackson High School in 1966 and received a bachelor's degree in marketing from Southeast Missouri State University in 1971. After graduating, Jimmy served in Vietnam with the U.S. Army from 1971 to 1972.
Jimmy had worked in retail sales in the grocery business.
He is survived by his parents of Sikeston, Mo.; a son, Graham Wolfenkoehler of Melbourne, Fla.; a brother, Rick Wolfenkoehler of Sikeston; two sisters, Judith Mouser of Cape Girardeau and Susan Brown of Florissant, Mo.
A graveside service will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson, with the Rev. Sam Roethemeyer officiating. There will be full military honors.
Memorials may be made to Emanuel United Church of Christ.
Arrangements handled by Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.