- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police/fire 9/15/2010
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robert E. Krerowicz, 29, 1420 Old Cape Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* A theft was reported in the 2800 block of Old Orchard Road.
* Property damage was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
* Fraud was reported in the 1900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A drug violation was reported at East Main and Lacey streets.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* A motor vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Emergency medical service on East Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the followings calls Monday:
* Emergency medical service on Strawberry Lane.
* Emergency medical service on Shawnee Boulevard.
* Emergency medical service on Kland Drive.
* A smoke investigation on North West Lane.
* Emergency medical service on Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on Jennifer Street.
* Emergency medical service on South Hope Street.