- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
RCEAS is VERY MUCH Operational
Regional Counseling and Employee Assistance Services [RCEAS], a company that has provided Employee Assistance Services for the Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois area for twenty years, is alive and well. On September 9th, 2010, the Southeast Missourian stated that RCEAS was no longer operational. This information was incorrectly published it online after having received it from the Cape Girardeau County Commission, during the County's Thursday, September 9th, 2010 session.
RCEAS and a Saint Louis based group, known as PAS, have a joint venture whereby additional services, different and improved, are being offered to companies in Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois. RCEAS and PAS provide the following services for college planning, elder care, personal counseling, financial budgeting, legal assistance, family counseling, drug and alcohol counseling, weight management as well as assistance in other areas.
For more information, you can contact us at 573.334.7667 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com