- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
RCEAS is VERY MUCH Operational
Regional Counseling and Employee Assistance Services [RCEAS], a company that has provided Employee Assistance Services for the Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois area for twenty years, is alive and well. On September 9th, 2010, the Southeast Missourian stated that RCEAS was no longer operational. This information was incorrectly published it online after having received it from the Cape Girardeau County Commission, during the County's Thursday, September 9th, 2010 session.
RCEAS and a Saint Louis based group, known as PAS, have a joint venture whereby additional services, different and improved, are being offered to companies in Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois. RCEAS and PAS provide the following services for college planning, elder care, personal counseling, financial budgeting, legal assistance, family counseling, drug and alcohol counseling, weight management as well as assistance in other areas.
For more information, you can contact us at 573.334.7667 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org