- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
RCEAS is VERY MUCH Operational
Regional Counseling and Employee Assistance Services [RCEAS], a company that has provided Employee Assistance Services for the Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois area for twenty years, is alive and well. On September 9th, 2010, the Southeast Missourian stated that RCEAS was no longer operational. This information was incorrectly published it online after having received it from the Cape Girardeau County Commission, during the County's Thursday, September 9th, 2010 session.
RCEAS and a Saint Louis based group, known as PAS, have a joint venture whereby additional services, different and improved, are being offered to companies in Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois. RCEAS and PAS provide the following services for college planning, elder care, personal counseling, financial budgeting, legal assistance, family counseling, drug and alcohol counseling, weight management as well as assistance in other areas.
For more information, you can contact us at 573.334.7667 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com