- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
- Southeast Missouri State football players, local police team up for Backstoppers benefit (7/22/16)2
RCEAS is VERY MUCH Operational
Regional Counseling and Employee Assistance Services [RCEAS], a company that has provided Employee Assistance Services for the Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois area for twenty years, is alive and well. On September 9th, 2010, the Southeast Missourian stated that RCEAS was no longer operational. This information was incorrectly published it online after having received it from the Cape Girardeau County Commission, during the County's Thursday, September 9th, 2010 session.
RCEAS and a Saint Louis based group, known as PAS, have a joint venture whereby additional services, different and improved, are being offered to companies in Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois. RCEAS and PAS provide the following services for college planning, elder care, personal counseling, financial budgeting, legal assistance, family counseling, drug and alcohol counseling, weight management as well as assistance in other areas.
For more information, you can contact us at 573.334.7667 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com