- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
RCEAS is VERY MUCH Operational
Regional Counseling and Employee Assistance Services [RCEAS], a company that has provided Employee Assistance Services for the Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois area for twenty years, is alive and well. On September 9th, 2010, the Southeast Missourian stated that RCEAS was no longer operational. This information was incorrectly published it online after having received it from the Cape Girardeau County Commission, during the County's Thursday, September 9th, 2010 session.
RCEAS and a Saint Louis based group, known as PAS, have a joint venture whereby additional services, different and improved, are being offered to companies in Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois. RCEAS and PAS provide the following services for college planning, elder care, personal counseling, financial budgeting, legal assistance, family counseling, drug and alcohol counseling, weight management as well as assistance in other areas.
For more information, you can contact us at 573.334.7667 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org