- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Timothy Alan and Samantha Ann Crowden of Simpsonville, S.C., Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, S.C., 9:57 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 4, 2010. Name, Tristan Alan. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Crowden is the former Samantha Glastetter, daughter of Kenny Glastetter of Chaffee, Mo., and Becky Pobst of Cape Girardeau. Crowden is the son of Timothy and Barbara Crowden of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Dylan Michael Pobst and Chelsey Marie Ayers of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:47 a.m. Monday, Sept. 6, 2010. Name, Colton Michael. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. Ms. Ayers is the daughter of Michelle Ayers of Chaffee. Pobst is the son of Mike Pobst and Janet Warren of Chaffee.
Daughter to Timothy Austin and Karie Jeanne Stroder of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:43 p.m. Monday, Sept. 6, 2010. Name, Jocelyn Lillie. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Stroder is the former Karie Doughty, daughter of Bill and Laura Peffley of Springfield, Ill., and Ron Doughty of Cape Girardeau. She is advising coordinator for the College of Education at Southeast Missouri State University. Stroder is the son of Lonnie and Susan Stroder of Jackson. He is a chemistry teacher at Central High School.
Daughter to Dustin Eugene and Jordan Lange Dollins of Blodgett, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:09 p.m. Monday, Sept. 6, 2010. Name, Allison Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Dollins is the former Jordan Reeves, daughter of John Paul Reeves of Sikeston, Mo., and Leah Fisher of Hendersonville, Tenn. Dollins is the son of Phillip Dollins and Malinda Dollins of Morley, Mo. He is a construction worker.
Daughter to Donald Eugene and Rebecca Renee Jacobs III of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:45 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010. Name, Molly Joy. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Jacobs is the former Rebecca Wilson, daughter of Bill and Joy Holzworth of Bonne Terre, Mo. She is employed by American Red Cross. Jacobs is the son of Bob and Sharon Joyce and Donald and Barb Jacobs II of Jackson. He is employed by Kaman Industrial Technologies.
Daughter to David Lee and Mindy Sue House of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:46 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010. Name, Chloe Sue. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. House is the former Mindy Cattoor, daughter of Denny Cattoor and Pam Cattoor of Perryville. She is employed at St. Vincent High School. House is the son of Dennis House and Joanne House of Perryville. He is employed by Thyssenkrupp Elevator.