- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 9/14/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Charlesmen D. Bobo, 19, 1019 Village Lane, was arrested on suspicion of receiving stolen property.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of violating a protection order.
* Jeremy M. Martin, 31, homeless, was arrested on a probation and parole warrant for absconding.
* Luke R. Trankle, 20, 1400 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of possession of alcohol as a minor, no headlights and no driver's license.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of failure to dim headlights and a seat-belt violation.
* Michael J. Stringfield, 37, 790 S. Ellis St., received a summons for a false declaration.
* J.C. Penney's, 3049 William St., reported money stolen.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 28 N. Pacific St.
* A handgun and loader were reported stolen at 3241 Chateau Drive.
* A silver BMW was reported stolen at 2456 Brookwood Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A TV was reported stolen at 715 Elm St.
* A door frame was reported damaged at 903 College Hill Place.
* A peace disturbance was reported.
* An animal bite was reported at 1233 N. Spanish St.
* A 34-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 16-year-old girl was taken into custody for being beyond parental control.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety reported the following item.
* Prescription drugs were reported stolen at Vandiver Hall.