- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Weiss - Richardson
Jennifer Marie Weiss and Dustin James Richardson were united in marriage June 12, 2010, at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson. The Rev. Jimmie Corbin performed the ceremony. Organist was Linda Thompson of Jackson.
Chris and Lesa Weiss of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Dan and Cristy Richardson III of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Abby Weiss of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Cassi Holcomb of Millersville, Blair Huckstep of Jackson, Meredith Devenport of Sedgewickville, and Kate Sievers of Jackson.
Josh Koehler of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Daniel and Dean Richardson, brothers of the groom; Jeremy Franklin and Jamie Hann, all of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighter was Alexis Richardson, daughter of Daniel and Jessie Richardson and niece of the groom.
Guest book attendants and greeters were Elizabeth Weiss of Bossier City, La., cousin of the bride, and Michelle Pinkley of Cape Girardeau.
The dinner and dance reception was held at The Venue in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 11 at their home.
Mrs. Richardson is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in accounting from William Woods University in 2005. She expects to receive a master of business administration, accounting, from Southeast Missouri State University in December. She is an accountant with RHC Holding Corp. in Fruitland.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Central High School. He is a partner in Centurion Development in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to St. Lucia, the couple is residing in Jackson.