- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Tunes at Twilight concert moves to rain site
Tonight's Tunes at Twilight free concert is being moved indoors.
Due to saturated ground and rain that is expected to continue today, the 6:30 p.m. concert will be moved from its usual location at the Common Pleas Courthouse lawn to Dockside, 4 N. Spanish St., according to a news release from Old Town Cape.
Tonight's performer is Amelia White, a folk-rock artist who has performed at Tunes at Twilight and other local venues several times.
For more information call Old Town Cape at 334-8085.
4 N. Spanish St., Cape Girardeau, MO