- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Boyles - Dodd
Heather Lynne Boyles and Casey Joe Dodd were united in marriage May 8, 2010, at New McKendree United Methodist Church Celebration Center in Jackson. The Revs. John Rice and Delbert Mueller performed the ceremony. Pianist was Brad Davis, guitarist was Takuro Yamada, and soloist was Denny Lumos.
The bride is the daughter of Janet and Doug Sanders of Jackson. The groom is the son of Ed and Marilyn Dodd of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Krista Sanders of McClure, Ill., sister of the bride, and matron of honor was Alisha Shanstrom of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Shemma Abdulaziz and Brittney Ruopp of Cape Girardeau.
Justin Kemp of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Lee Dodd of Scott City, brother of the groom; Dino Minutolo of St. Paul, Minn., and Tom Whitney of Jonesboro, Ill. Ushers were Chad Holtzclaw, nephew of the groom, and Mike Taylor, both of McClure.
Flower girls were Alexis Boyles, daughter of the bride, and Haley Dodd, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Hayden Dodd, nephew of the groom. Haley and Hayden are children of Lee and Christina Dodd.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 7 at the Elks Lodge Pavilion.
Mrs. Dodd is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Central High School, and a 2004 graduate of Southeast University's Law Enforcement Academy. He is a lieutenant with Scott City Police Department.
After a wedding trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple is residing in Jackson.