- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Breland - Proctor
Ashley Nicole Breland and Kacey Lee Proctor were united in marriage June 5, 2010, at Bluff City UPC in Poplar Bluff, Mo. Terry Barber performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Jacob and Christina Tapia of St. Louis.
The bride is the daughter of Dennis and Rene Breland of Charleston, Mo. The groom is the son of Gary and Cindy Shelton of Poplar Bluff.
Matron of honor was Kelly Mitchell of Charleston, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were LaDonna Faire of Cape Girardeau; Laura Baker, Ashley Allen, and Stacey Proctor, sister of the groom, all of Poplar Bluff.
The groom chose his brother, Kenneth Proctor II of Poplar Bluff, as best man. Groomsmen were Jeff Branch of Cape Girardeau, Eric Kaysinger of Bourbon, Mo., Joel Mitchell of Charleston, brother-in-law of the bride; and Steve Dellinger of St. Louis. Ushers were Matthew Mitchell and Jeremy Prino of Poplar Bluff.
Flower girls were Kayla Hunter of Russellville, Ark., cousin of the bride, and Addison Mitchell of Charleston, niece of the bride. Ringbearers were Seth Hunter of Russellville, cousin of the bride, and Alex Conyer of Charleston.
Jay and Cindy Decker of Poplar Bluff hosted the rehearsal dinner June 4 at their home.
Mrs. Proctor is a 2010 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University, where she majored in business management. She is human resources/marketing director with Exit Realty-Thomas Meyer Associates.
The groom is a 2008 graduate of Southeast University, and expects to graduate from St. Louis University School of Law in May 2011.
After a wedding trip to Cozumel, Mexico, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.