- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Zoellner - Romann
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lanae Catherine Zoellner and Nicholas Joseph Romann were married Jan. 30, 2010, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville. The Rev. Joe Williams performed the ceremony. Music was by the Kinnison Family of Perryville.
The bride is the daughter of Tanda Zoellner of Perryville. The groom is the son of Craig and Vickie Romann of Perryville.
Matron of honor was April Koerber of Gordonville. Bridesmaids were Laura Helmers of Perryville, cousin of the groom; Casey Pingel of House Springs, Mo., cousin of the bride; Casey Ellis of Perryville; Torie Bruckerhoff of Bloomsdale, Mo., and Mindy McCuan of Jackson, both cousins of the bride.
The groom chose his brother, Shawn Romann of Perryville, as best man. Groomsmen were Matt Helmers of Perryville, cousin of the groom; Jerod Lankford, Michael Ellis and Eric Reinwald, all of Perryville; and Cody McCuan of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Ushers were Kyle Abell and Kyle Brewer of Perryville, cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Dani Emmendorfer of Perryville and Jenna Greer of Marble Hill, Mo.
Flower girl was Avery Helmers, daughter of Matt and Laura Helmers and cousin of the groom. Ringbearers were Cole Romann and Parker Ellis. Cole is the son of Shawn Romann and nephew of the groom. Parker is the son of Michael and Casey Ellis.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Jan. 29 at their home.
Mrs. Romann is a 2003 graduate of St. Vincent High School. She received a degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in 2008. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center's Children's Center.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Perryville High School. He is a technician at Jay's Auto Body.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, Nev., the couple is residing in Sereno, Mo.