- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Koenig - Tubandt
Nicole Marie Koenig and Rick Tubandt were married March 13, 2010, at Lord of Life Lutheran Church in Elkhorn, Neb. The Rev. David Linkugel performed the ceremony. Pianist was Janet Macklem of Elkhorn.
The bride is the daughter of Richard and Dorothy Koenig of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Debra Hoffecker of Bloomfield Hills, Mich., and Alan Tubandt of Bath, Mich.
Maid of honor was Heidi Heuer of Valparaiso, Ind. Bridesmaids were Christie Reisenbichler of Cape Girardeau; Alyssa Tubandt of Bath, sister of the groom; Rachel Kohlmeier of Arlington, Neb.; and Alexia Koenig of Perryville, Mo., niece of the bride. Junior bridesmaid and candlelighter was Madeline Koenig of Jackson, niece of the bride.
Johnathan Tubandt of Bath was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Chris Hoffecker of Bloomfield Hills, brother of the groom; Brandon Koenig, nephew of the bride; Doug and Matt Koenig, brothers of the bride, all of Perryville.
The reception was held at The Club in Papillion, Neb.
The groom's father hosted the rehearsal dinner March 12 at Boyd and Charlie's in Elkhorn.
Mrs. Tubandt is a 2001 graduate of Central High School, and a 2007 graduate of Concordia University in Seward, Neb. She is director of Christian education at Lord of Life Lutheran Church in Elkhorn.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of Birmingham Seaholm High School, and a 2008 graduate of Michigan Technological University. He is an electrical engineer with Kiewit in Omaha, Neb.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, Nev., the couple is residing in Omaha.